Obama’s “Fundamental Transformation” means Total Annihilation
Defined as “betrayal of country--violation of the allegiance owed by somebody to his or her own country, e.g. by aiding an enemy,” virtually everything The Obama has done and is doing is called treason. And, as Obama still maintains he is a natural-born US citizen, what he has effected is also High Treason--defined as “treason perpetrated by somebody against his or her own country.” In order to gain some semblance of what the Dictator-and-Destroyer-in-Chief has done and is continuing to do in his “fundamental transformation” of the United States of America, a partial and I believe actionable list includes, but is not limited to, the following:
1. Thus far, over 8 millions jobs have been lost under Obama‘s watch, which VP Joe Biden says will not be recovered or replaced. Biden said: "There's no possibility to restore 8 million jobs lost in the Great Recession!" No jobs for US citizens (as Obama & Co strategically targets the middle class)=Fundamental Transformation of Employment
2. Under Obama & Co, US debt will reach 62% of GDP by the end of fiscal 2010. With no information as to where all the Obama Stimulus money has gone (regular readers of this column know where it is), Biden commented: “[There is] no way to regenerate $3 trillion that was lost. Not misplaced, lost!” Note: How were $3Trillions “lost?” Lost in Biden’s and other Marxists pockets and bank accounts, perhaps? No growth in economy and constant Obama & Co theft and raiding of US Treasury (resulting in nothing left)=Fundamental Transformation of the US Economy
3. Obama & Co’s DOJ drops charges against voter intimidation by racist weapon-wielding Obama-supporting group--the New Black Panthers--attempting to block white voters. Obama-supporting police allow SEIU intimidation of citizens at [their] private residences. Fundamental Transformation of the Law of the Land=Elimination of US Constitution replaced entirely by racist anti-white ObamaLaw
4. Obama refuses to protect Southern border against drug dealers, human traffickers and other foreign invasion. Obama’s DOJ files suit against a sovereign US State for doing the job the US federal government refuses to do. Obama Fundamental Transformation of States Rights=End of State’s Rights
5. In his 25 May 2010 speech at the Border Management Conference, Brigadier General Robert J. Felderman tells how the Obama regime plans the merger of the US with Mexico. Obama & Co openly working with a foreign power to attack a US State. Obama Fundamental Transformation =End of US sovereignty
6. Obama want Blanket Amnesty of illegals from Mexico to be affected via Executive fiat (Dictator Command). Note: This is to provide a new Marxist-Democrat voting bloc (to counter US citizens expected vote against the Marxist contingent now running the USA into the ground) for The Obama and its minions. Fundamental Transformation=End of the US Republic and official beginning of the Obama Dictatorship
7. Obama & Co takeover of US citizens’ rights to their bodies (ObamaCare) and usage of energy (Cap & Trade). Fundamental Transformation=USA from 1st world country into 3rd or even 4th world country
It is unfathomable to me that there are virtually--if not literally--NO honorable Democrats left in either house of the US Congress. It also amazes and disheartens me that almost NO Republicans are truly working to defeat the policies of the most corrupt and malevolent leader of the USA ever to inhabit the US White House. We-the-People must begin to end this destruction today. Have you gone door-to-door and spoken with your neighbors yet? Remember, all that you need is a clipboard, paper and a pen to advise and sign up additional volunteers to advise others on what is truly happening in Washington D.C. and what to have on hand in preparation for what is to come. Also please remember, it is The Obama’s mission to continue the destruction of the USA until it--and WE--is totally annihilated. This IS his true purpose and only We-the-People can save this country, ourselves and our loved ones.
Sher Zieve is a long-time syndicated columnist who generally writes columns of a politically Conservative and Constitutional nature. She also interviews notable people with an interesting and/or newsworthy story to tell. These include politicians, writers, activists and others in the news. Her work has been and continues to be carried by both national and international publications. Sher appears regularly on national talk shows.