In the leftist mainstream media’s ongoing campaign to break the will of the American people, regarding the Iraq war, CNN has fought for and has now established itself as the “leader of the pack”. Airing the Islamo-fascist “snuff film” of US troops, the voice of CNN reporter Michael Ware, traveling with the Islamic fanatics, is heard conversing with one of the terrorists. One of the terrorists advises the CNN reporter that his group is going to take out one of the US soldiers in the distance. Then it does.
Subsequently, the terrorist and CNN reporter discuss the killings. CNN has aired the film multiple times on its network. I have no doubt they will step up its airing, as the November elections move closer. Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA), chairman of the House of Representatives’ Armed Services Committee, wrote in a letter to Sec. of Defense Rumsfeld: “CNN has now served as the publicist for an enemy propaganda film featuring the killing of an American soldier.” During a press conference, Rep. Brian Bilbray (R-CA) added: “This is nothing short of a terrorist snuff film.” Still the leftist media persists in stretching “freedom of the press” to the breaking point. And this time, it broke. If treason is still defined as “giving aid and comfort to the enemy”, CNN has committed treason. But, CNN doesn’t care, as long as it and its leftist media brethren can assist in encouraging the downfall of the US—by now aligning with terrorists to affect the US’ destruction. Besides, CNN knows no one will do anything about its treason. So it has little fear of reprisal (for anything it does) and has become bolder and bolder in its now overt traitorous behaviors.
Then, to add insult to already injured Americans, on Monday CNN is reported to have aired an interview with al-Qaeda leader Aiman al-Zawahiri. Apparently due to CNN’s spoken and written support for al-Qaeda and other terrorist organizations, it knows where the terrorist leader is—or at least was when the interview was conducted. But, it didn’t bother to tell anyone else. CNN, and no doubt the rest of the mainstream bunch, wants the terrorists to win the war in Iraq. More people, including Rep. Bilbray, are now stating it publicly.
CNN and Al Jazeera are now heavily competing to become the “terrorist news source of record”. CNN has won this latest round. CNN has also long been the network of first choice for the Democrat Party. Along with its being the PR machine for worldwide terrorists, CNN has—for at least a decade—been the mouthpiece of the Democrat Party.
So, if the media campaign works and Democrats win back Congress, this November, here’s what we-the-people can expect:
• A win for terrorists worldwide, as the Democrats will immediately remove US troops from Iraq
• Impeachment proceedings against President Bush (Democrat Rep. John Conyers has already drawn up the documents). This, of course, will further weaken the president and the US in its war against terrorism
• Attempts to remove President Bush’s tax cuts (which—by the way—were for all Americans), effectively stopping (if not destroying) the current robust economy
• Pushing legislation through federal courts that will further damage Christianity and elevate Islam. Note: In multiple leftist-run government public schools, the study of the Islamic religion is now mandatory and Christianity is forbidden
• More “sensitivity” training in government schools, so that our children continue to learn not to fight back against anyone—including terrorists. Instead, our kids are being taught to “embrace our enemies” and the US is the “real” enemy, anyway
The above reflects merely a few of the items we can expect if we elect Democrats back into power. Don’t believe me? Check them out. They’re already occurring.
As has long been the case, we can choose survival as a country and a people or we can choose actions that will bring us ever closer to becoming part of an Islamic caliphate. Until the all-leftist-all-of-the-time Democrats figure out how to finally and inexorably take it away from us, we still have the vote. Please use this privilege well in November.
Sher Zieve is a long-time syndicated columnist who generally writes columns of a politically Conservative and Constitutional nature. She also interviews notable people with an interesting and/or newsworthy story to tell. These include politicians, writers, activists and others in the news. Her work has been and continues to be carried by both national and international publications. Sher appears regularly on national talk shows.