Topic category: Other/General
A Test For Democrat Voters
In an effort to satisfy their insatiable desire to retake the U.S. Congress, Democrats and their friends in journalism and acedemia have embarked on a campaign of deceit, lies, and fantasy foreign policy in an effort to convince the American voter that black is white, up is down, right is wrong and no real threat was posed by Iraq and other nations harboring Muslim terrorists between the ages of 17 and 40.
Democrats and their looney Leftist friends are fixated with the notion that firing Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and impeaching President Bush and Vice-President Cheney will somehow be appropriate "pay back" for the justified impeachment of Bill Clinton and the recent campaign failures of Al Gore (who still suffers under the delusion that he actually won Florida in 2000) and John Kerry (who never produced his service records for scrutiny).
As Sen. Joe Lieberman, Democrat from Connecticut can attest, having found no quarter in the Republican Party for their silly antics, anti-war activists have taken control of the Democrat Party through the resources of the anti-American billionaire George Soros allied with the far looney Left of the Democrat Pary (including the Michael Moore Hollywood wing).
These collective morons actually believe the American voters are stupid enough to forget history and vote them into power so that they can remove both Bush and Cheney and install a new President by Congressional decree (as prescribed by the U.S. Constitution, Article II, Section 1 as amended by the 25th Amendment). They actually believe they can sell the idea that the U.S. faces a greater threat from illegal immigrants (who have never staged a single act of terrorism) than from Muslim male terrorists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40.
Hello? When was the last time a group of migrant workers blew up a building or flew a fully-loaded passenger plane into a building filled with innocent civilians? While the immigration problem created by Democrats with designs for increasing their voter roles must be corrected, it needs to be put into perspective when considering whether you will help the likes of George Soros and Michael Moore to pick the next Congress and Chief Executive.
The real question that will be decided in November is whether or not these renegade Democrats are correct in their belief that the American voter is too stupid to see through their schemes.
A quiz is offered below to help you decide whether you want to believe the Democrat propaganda of billionaire George Soros and millionaire Michael Moore claims that:
For Democrats and any others with a short memory, all the events listed below actually happened.
1. In 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by:
2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by:
3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:
4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:
5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:
6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:
7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:
8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:
9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombe d the first time by:
10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:
11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World TradeCenters and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by:
12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:
13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:
14. 2004 - Spain Railway bombings were done by:
15. 2005 London Railway bombings were done by:
16. 2006 plot to blowup airliners leaving London for US destinations. Who has been implicated:
17. For nearly four years the U.S. and Britain have been fighting in Iraq against:
If you haven't scored 17 "d." answers, you are a good candidate for the moron brigade being counted on by the looney Left cabal that has hijacked the Democrat Party and hopes to ascend to power riding a tidal wave of lies and deceit.
Considering our combined losses in Iraq and Afghanistan have not yet reached the level of loss of civilian life on 9/11/01, it is hard to understand how any sane person could fall for the big lie that we are engaged in another Viet Nam "quagmire" (as Teddy "the bloat" Kennedy likes to claim).
The above test was modified from a version circulating through the email to illustrate the insanity of not allowing profiling in the war against terrorism. That insane policy is fully endorsed and supported by the looney Left Democrat Party that would like to be running your life and who count on your vote in November.
Are you sure you want to sit idly by while that happens?
WEBCommentary (Editor, Publisher)
Biography - Bob Webster
Bob Webster is a descendent of Daniel Webster's father and early American patriot, Ebenezer Webster. Bob has always had a strong interest in history, our Constitution, U.S. politics and law. Politically he is a constitutional republican ("little r" republican) with objectivist and libertarian roots, he has faith in the ultimate triumph of truth and reason over deception and emotion. He is a strong believer in our Constitution as written and views the abandonment of constitutional restraint by the regressive Progressive movement as a great danger to our Republic. His favorite novel is Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand and believes it should be required reading for every high school student so they can understand the dangers of tolerating the growth of unconstitutional crushingly powerful central government. He strongly believes, as our Constitution enshrines, that the interests of the individual should be held superior to the interests of the state.
A lifelong interest in meteorology and climatology spurred his strong interest in science. Bob earned his degree in Mathematics at Virginia Tech, graduating in 1964.