Topic category: Other/General
Twenty Inconvenient Truths About Barack Obama
When it comes to inconvenient truths about Barack Hussein Obama, Jr., there are plenty.
1. Obama want to become the Commander-in-Chief of the United States of America even though he has no military experience. Obama has much LESS military service than President George W. Bush or former Vice President Dan Quayle; NONE.
2. Obama want to become the Chief Executive Officer of the United States of America even though he has no executive experience and is a rookie United States Senator.
3. Obama promises to unify America, but non-partisan National Journal rated him the most liberal of the 100 United States Senators and voted against the confirmation of both Chief Justice John Roberts and Associate Justice Samuel A. Alito, Jr.
4. Obama's most noteworthy accomplishment as an Illinois state senator was facilitating infanticide by blocking a bill to provide Fourteenth Amendment protection to babies (regardless of race) born alive as a result of botched abortions, which he rationalized as necessary to protect Roe v. Wade.
5. Less than four years ago, Obama was an Illinois state senator.
6. Obama became nationally known because those leftist United States Senators from Massachusetts, John Kerry and Ted Kennedy, gave him the opportunity to deliver the keynote address at the 2004 Democrat national convention.
7. The person who Obama claims brought him to Jesus Christ and who conducted Obama's wedding ceremony, baptized his children, served as his pastor for nearly twenty years and helped him become an Illinois state senator is Rev. Jeremiah A. "God damn America" Wright, Jr.
8. Obama claimed not to have heard Rev. Wright's most outrageous and incendiary statements, but if he had not heard ABOUT them, why did he "disinvite" Rev. Wright to speak at the announcement of the Obama presidential campaign and even keep Rev. Wright off the stage (although they privately prayed together offstage), because Rev. Wright's sermons could be "rough"?
9. Obama became a serious presidential contender because the liberal media vigorously promoted his candidacy instead of scrutinizing him.
10. Obama sounded like Karl Marx, the Father of Communism, when he said at a private fundraiser in San Francisco that people "cling" to "religion" as a result of "bitterness" over their economic circumstances.
11. America's religious Founders also would have been aghast that Obama also said at the same elitist fundraiser that the constitutional right to bear arms is used by people in small-town America because they are "bitter" about their economic circumstances.
12. Black Community and Granny, beware what Obama might do to win. When the Obama-Wright connection finally became generally appreciated, Obama initially refused to "disown" Rev. Wright, claiming that doing so would be equivalent to disowning the Black Community or his white grandmother, but then "disowned" Rev. Wright after he became a bigger political problem.
13. White voters generally gave Obama the benefit of any doubt UNTIL Obama became the Democrat frontrunner and scrutiny of him revealed that he was NOT the kind of person those white voters had hoped he was. Evidence: The white populations in Iowa and West Virginia are about the same--94%. Obama dramatically won the Iowa caucuses by winning a plurality of the white vote against Hillary Rodham Clinton and 2004 Democrat vice presidential candidate John Edwards, among others, but in the West Virginia Democrat presidential primary last week, Hillary won 67% of the vote to Obama's 26%, an astonishing 41 point victory margin, while Edwards, still on the ballot although he had suspended his campaign long ago, took about 6%. So barely one in four white voters in that primary picked the person the leftist media had been saying was the inevitable Democrat presidential nominee. Since Rev. Wright, followed quickly by "Bittergate," Obama has not won the white vote in a single state.
14. If Obama's Rev. Wright connection had been fully reported after Obama announced his candidacy in 2007, Obama's presidential campaign would have collapsed long ago and his frontrunner status is dependent upon many delegates chosen by voters or caucusers who were igorant and/or deceived.
15. Obama charged that Senator McCain had lost his bearings, but it is Obama who said that there are 58 states (and he'd been campaigning in 57 states).
16. It is Obama who wants to keep the voters of Florida and Michigan disenfranchised in order to win the 2008 Democrat presidential nomination.
17. Obama is an affirmative action candidate: he wins more than 90% of the black vote and black voters are not accused of discriminating on the basis of race, but white voters who don't support Obama are suspected abd even accused of racism for not supporting him.
18. Obama's wife Michelle describes America as "mean" and discriminates on the basis of race in favor of blacks. As Michelle put it in her college senior thesis, she puts "the Black Community first and foremost."
19. David Axelrod, Obama's campaign chief, acknowledged that Obama has a "friendly" relationship with domestic terrorist (and now University of Illinois at Chicago professor) William Ayers, even though Ayers publicly asserted in 2001 that he was proud of bombing the Pentagon and wished he'd done "more."
20. Obama lies to make himself seem like a person of destiny! Examples: (1) Obama went to Selma, Alabama and claimed that he had been born because his parents had been inspired by the Selma march in 1965, but he was born in 1961!; (2) Obama claimed that the Kennedys had brought his Kenyan father to the United States, but they had not; and (3) Obama claimed to have been a constitutional law professor, but he was merely a lecturer, NOT a professor, and professor and lecturer are NOT synonymous.
Michael J. Gaynor
Biography - Michael J. Gaynor
Michael J. Gaynor has been practicing law in New York since 1973. A former partner at Fulton, Duncombe & Rowe and Gaynor & Bass, he is a solo practitioner admitted to practice in New York state and federal courts and an Association of the Bar of the City of New York member.
Gaynor graduated magna cum laude, with Honors in Social Science, from Hofstra University's New College, and received his J.D. degree from St. John's Law School, where he won the American Jurisprudence Award in Evidence and served as an editor of the Law Review and the St. Thomas More Institute for Legal Research. He wrote on the Pentagon Papers case for the Review and obscenity law for The Catholic Lawyer and edited the Law Review's commentary on significant developments in New York law.
The day after graduating, Gaynor joined the Fulton firm, where he focused on litigation and corporate law. In 1997 Gaynor and Emily Bass formed Gaynor & Bass and then conducted a general legal practice, emphasizing litigation, and represented corporations, individuals and a New York City labor union. Notably, Gaynor & Bass prevailed in the Second Circuit in a seminal copyright infringement case, Tasini v. New York Times, against newspaper and magazine publishers and Lexis-Nexis. The U.S. Supreme Court affirmed, 7 to 2, holding that the copyrights of freelance writers had been infringed when their work was put online without permission or compensation.
Gaynor currently contributes regularly to www.MichNews.com, www.RenewAmerica.com, www.WebCommentary.com, www.PostChronicle.com and www.therealitycheck.org and has contributed to many other websites. He has written extensively on political and religious issues, notably the Terry Schiavo case, the Duke "no rape" case, ACORN and canon law, and appeared as a guest on television and radio. He was acknowledged in Until Proven Innocent, by Stuart Taylor and KC Johnson, and Culture of Corruption, by Michelle Malkin. He appeared on "Your World With Cavuto" to promote an eBay boycott that he initiated and "The World Over With Raymond Arroyo" (EWTN) to discuss the legal implications of the Schiavo case. On October 22, 2008, Gaynor was the first to report that The New York Times had killed an Obama/ACORN expose on which a Times reporter had been working with ACORN whistleblower Anita MonCrief.
Gaynor's email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.